RainCoast Farms Event and Garden Center graciously lets the Food Bank Gardeners use their raised beds to grow food for people in need. Every spring, volunteers fluff up the beds and make them ready for planting.
- Size: 3,500 sq. ft.
- Gardening Style: Raised Beds with irrigation, two Greenhouses.
- Growing: Spring greens, lettuce, herbs & edible flowers, assorted vegetable, tomatoes, peppers
- Serving: Tri-Area Food Bank (Distribute Wednesday), Quilcene Food Bank (Distribute Wednesday) Brinnon Food Bank (Distribute Tuesday)
- Supporters: RainCoast Farm and Dick Schneider.
- Need: Volunteers for planting, cultivation and harvesting throughout the growing season.
- Contact: Lys Burden firstname.lastname@example.org