Small garden to provide fresh food for the Port Townsend Food Bank.
- Size: 300 sq. ft. with additional surrounding gardens
- Gardening Style: New soil installed. Water on site.
- Growing: Rhubarb and other perennial produce, lettuce, and other annual transplants.
- Serving: Port Townsend Food Bank, (Distributed Wednesday and Saturday)
- Supporters: Port Townsend Food Coop, Master Gardeners, and many volunteers who helped to build the fenced in structure and bring in new soil.
- Need: Volunteers in summer to harvest, prep, deliver food
- Contact: Kate Nichols -- email@example.com
- 414 Kearney St, Port Townsend, WA 98368
1919 Blaine St Port Townsend, WA 98368