Award-winning goat dairy on Marrowstone Island. Mystery Bay Farm is a small scale, family farm operating on five acres on Marrowstone Island. We have been a WSDA certified Grade A Dairy since the spring of 2009. We produce farmstead, goat milk cheeses, yogurt and Cajeta (goat's milk caramel sauce) for general sale. Farmstead means we make all of our products using only the milk of our animals.
- Goat Cheese
- Educational Tours
Where to find our products
- Nordland General Store
- One Straw Ranch Online Store
- Port Townsend Food Coop
- Chimacum Corner Farmstand
- Pane D'Amore
- Jefferson County *OnLine *Farmer's Market
- Finistere Restaurant
- Resort at Port Ludlow (Fireside Restaurant)
- Dented Buoy Pizza (at Finnriver)
Mystery Bay Farm is a supporter of the FEED Jeffco program.
See More from Mary Hunt