- Volunteers meet Tuesday, Friday 1-4pm.
- Size: 7,000 sq. ft.
- Gardening Style: Mix of raised beds and rows, three hoop houses, irrigated
- Growing: Lettuce, spinach, herbs, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, raspberries, summer/winter greens.
- Serving: East Jefferson County Food Banks and other similar entities.
- Supporters: Quimper Grange #720 (land, water and power), Yount Family, Olympic Biochar, Hermann Brothers, and Shold Landscaping
- Need: Volunteers for seeding, weeding, watering followed by harvesting and delivery for Food Bank distribution. Novice gardeners welcome!
For more information: