Public library located in the Gorbals area of Glasgow's Southside.
Also home to a Business & Employability Hub, link below.
*Accessibility notes -
- Accessible toilet : accessible toilet approximately 14m (15yd 11in) from the main entrance, on right-hand side
- Assistance dogs : assistance dogs are welcome. They can provide a bowl of water for an assistance dog.
- Hearing loop : there is a portal loop hearing assistance system.
- Accessible to wheeled supports such as wheelchairs & walkers
- View the autism-friendly guide to Gorbals Library in a PDF that is available (in a separate link) via the 'Location' link below
Address : Crown Street, Glasgow, G5 9XD
Monday : Closed
Tuesday : 14:00- 19:00
Wednesday : 11:00-16:00
Thursday : 11:00-19:00
Friday : 11:00-16:00
Saturday : 10:00-14:00
Sunday : Closed
More info via..
Glasgow Life website - https://www.glasgowlife.org.uk/libraries/venues/gorbals-library
Gorbals Library Location (including link to autism-friendly guide) - https://www.glasgowlife.org.uk/libraries/venues/gorbals-library#location
Business & Employability Hub - https://www.glasgowlife.org.uk/libraries/finding-work/business-and-employability-hub